Patent law: Free initial consultation on patent protection in Germany / Europe by Patent Attorney
When it comes to patent law in Germany / Europe, we offer you a free initial consultation on patent protection by a German Patent Attorney / Patent Lawyer / European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney or Certified IP Lawyer. Here you can clarify general questions about patent law or utility model law with one of our specialists free of charge in a non-binding initial assessment (e.g. a telephone call of approx. 10-15 minutes).
Simply use our following contact options during normal office hours:
In our German Patent and Intellectual Property Law Firm with Patent Lawyer (German and European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney) as well as German Attorney at Law (German Certified IP Lawyer), we have handled many patent applications and utility model applications in recent years and would also be happy to help you with our experience in patent and utility model law.
You will also find numerous answers to frequently asked questions directly on our offer page for a patent application and utility model application in Germany.
Frequently, the following questions concerning patent law and utility model law are discussed in a free initial consultation on patent protection in Germany (German patent), utility model protection (German utility model) or Europe (European patent / EP patent), which are for example:
- Should I apply for a patent or apply for a utility model?
- What is the difference between a patent protection and a utility model protection?
- Should I apply for a German patent at the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO / DPMA) in Munich or should I apply for a European patent / “EP patent” at the European Patent Office (EPO) in Munich?
- What are the differences between a German patent and a European patent?
- What are the costs of a patent application or the costs of a utility model application or how much is a patent protection or what is the price of a utility model protection?
- What are the official fees for a patent application in Germany, a utility model application or a European patent application?
- How long does a patent registration take or how long does a utility model registration take?
- What is the procedure for a patent application at the German Patent Office (GPTO) in Munich or at the European Patent Office (EPO) in Munich or which steps of a patent application have to be followed?
- Are you wondering how to protect an idea, patent software or protect an app through a patent?
- You would like to apply for a utility model or a patent yourself and wonder whether this makes sense?
- Your patent application or utility model application has been objected and you are asking yourself how you can best react to this?
- You would like to know when to use the indications “patent pending”, “patented”, “utility model protection” etc. or how to advertise with a registered patent or how to advertise with a registered utility model?
You are welcome to contact our German Patent and Intellectual Property Law Firm with Patent Lawyer (German and European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney) and German Attorney at Law (German Certified IP Lawyer) as well as for a free initial consultation on patent protection or utility model protection to discuss your questions on patent law e.g. with a Patent Attorney.
Attention: Within the scope of our service offer “free initial consultation”, a non-binding initial assessment and general discussion of your question(s) will take place – if the Lawyers are available – e.g. during a telephone call of approximately 10-15 minutes. A comprehensive and, if necessary, legally binding clarification is not intended or possible within the scope of such a free initial consultation. A client relationship is also not established without confirmation by the Patent and Intellectual Property Law Firm.