Trademark law Germany / Europe: Free initial consultation on trademark protection by Patent Attorney / “Trademark Lawyer”
When it comes to trademark law in Germany / Europe, we offer you a free initial consultation on trademark protection by a German Patent Attorney / “Trademark Lawyer”. Here you can clarify general questions in trademark law with one of our specialists free of charge in a non-binding initial assessment (e.g. a telephone call of approx. 10-15 minutes).
Simply use our following contact options during normal office hours:
In our German Patent and Intellectual Property Law Firm with Patent Lawyer (German and European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney) as well as German Attorney at Law (German Certified IP Lawyer), we have handled hundreds of trademark applications in recent years and would also be happy to help you with our experience in trademark law.
You will also find numerous answers to frequently asked questions directly on our offer page for a trademark application in Germany.
Frequently, the following questions concerning trademark law are discussed in a free initial consultation on trademark protection in Germany (German trademark) or Europe (“EU trademark” / Union trademark), which are for example:
- Should I apply for a German trademark at the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO) in Munich or should I apply for a EU trademark / Union trademark at the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in Alicante?
- What are the differences between a German trademark and a European trademark / EU trademark?
- Is there a “DACH trademark”, being a trademark with common protection in Germany, Austria and Switzerland?
- What are the costs of a trademark application or how much is a trademark protection in Germany / Europe?
- What are the official fees for a trademark application in Germany or a EU trademark application?
- How long does a trademark registration take?
- Is an accelerated trademark application or “express trademark protection” possible (e.g. in case where trademark protection is needed as fast as possible for the Amazon Brand Registry)?
- What is the procedure for a trademark application at the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO) in Munich or at the European Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in Alicante, respectively which steps of a trademark application have to be followed?
- What is the difference between a word mark (e.g. for name protection) and a figurative mark or word and device mark / word and figurative mark (e.g. for logo protection)?
- Are you wondering how to patent a name, protect a logo or register a slogan as a trademark?
- You want to apply for a trademark yourself and wonder if it makes sense?
- Your trademark application has been objected or a third party has filed an opposition to it and you are asking yourself how you can best react to it?
- You would like to know when you are allowed to use the sign “R in a circle” ® or how you can advertise with a registered trademark?
- You have received a warning letter in trademark law (because of a trademark infringement) and ask yourself how you can react to it?
You are welcome to contact our German Patent and Intellectual Property Law Firm with German Attorney at Law (German Certified IP Lawyer) as well as Patent Lawyer (German and European Patent, Trademark and Design Attorney) for a free initial consultation on trademark protection to discuss your questions on trademark law with a “Trademark Attorney” / Patent Attorney.
Attention: Within the scope of our service offer “free initial consultation”, a non-binding initial assessment and general discussion of your question(s) will take place – if the Lawyers are available – e.g. during a telephone call of approximately 10-15 minutes. A comprehensive and, if necessary, legally binding clarification is not intended or possible within the scope of such a free initial consultation. A client relationship is also not established without confirmation by the Patent and Intellectual Property Law Firm.